- Proactively lead and manage HR business partners in the provision of an effective business partnering service across the business.
- Act as point of contact and subject matter expert on employment cases and projects and provide HR related advice across the generalist range of the role.
- Provide advice and support to employees and managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, performance management, and employee relations, engagement and wellbeing.
- Provides input for job reclassifications, staff reassignments, and business unit reorganizations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across a broad range of stakeholders, including directors, managers, and all employees.
- Minimum 1 year experience as HRBP from technology industry / consultancy and corporate environment.
- Understand and have implemented projects related restructuring organization, performance management, talent management, or engagement.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Data savvy
- Have growth mindset and positive attitude