- An undergraduate or a fresh graduate from a reputable university in IT, statistics, economics or other related fields with a minimum GPA of of 3.00.
- Familiar to use MS Office (MS Excel & MS Powerpoint)
- Good communication and teamwork skill.
- Available to work immediately for 6 months.
- Entering data into company’s database
- Check and ensure the accuracy of the data that has been entered into database
- Resolve incomplete information and data discrepancies
- Create backup data that is part of the contingency plan
- test new database systems and software updates
- manage documents and records well
- prepare bi-weekly monthly report about data completeness & error (for internal evaluation)